PQRS is a website started by Anjali and Niket Tandon to help Computer Science Undergraduates get research footing early. Our motto is: Let us help the deserving!
- There are many undergrads who want to do good projects. But end up doing scholarly shallow work, because they do not find good projects or required guidance.
- Such students do have dreams to excel, but insufficient opportunities.
- Some do not get a platform to get in touch with researchers.
- But, they have a lot of energy and are willing to work hard.
- Inevitably, even majority of Bachelor thesis end up in low quality work.
- We should create a platform to provide guidance, support and motivation.
- We can leverage on their ambitions. Benefit them, and also help the volunteers .
- For now we aim to target summer projects, and bachelors and Masters thesis.
- We want to orient it in such a way that in long term this platform helps people move towards a focused goal.
- This implicitly should help in shaping a better future for the students.
Note that there is no money involved in this whole process. We work together for an enjoyable research project. Then, we aim to publish the work in top conferences which is extremely beneficial to those in research or further studies or a research career in industry. So, mutual benefit, helping each other is the theme of PQRS.
Find more details on this page